Sunday, December 13, 2009

Power Rangers RPM - Recap - What has happen so far



I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS AUDIOVISUAL CONTENT. Power Rangers RPM is property and copyright owned by Disney, Toei and Bandai. Some of the background music was added to heighten the mood and that music is public domain. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.

For those fans who have miss out on the show for more than a month, check out this recap I am supplying here. Because of technical difficulties on YouTube, I will be uploading the four new episodes here on Blogger. Those finicky, ornate and picky people will like to know that episodes #29 an #30 will be up on this blog... eventually! And because I won't be uploading it on Youtube, the episode will be up in full. No guarantees that the episode will be upload on time, people.

Updated 12/20/09 1pm EST
I will not be uploading the last two episodes nest week but rely on PRUploads' uploads and post them here. Thank you to PRUploads.

No comments: