Monday, August 2, 2010

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie Gallery

I found a lot more pictures, so decided to have them all.



Bad quality pictures I took from when Paul S. (Bulk) had a webpage, the reason it is bad quality is because I had an old version of Windows back when.


Here is Mariska Hargitay as Dulcea (she didn't make the final cut of the movie) and Snoggle, who was removed from the movie.

My scan of the slip that came with the tape of the soundtrack.



Suit Actors Stuart Quan (I think) and David Wald

Found these online somewhere:
They made 'Life Cast' molds of the cast, originally they were going to have the cast lips on the helmets but then they decided to go with generic lips.





Related Topic: http://henshingrid.blogspot.com/2009/06/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-movie_05.html

5 comments:

eswandyasre said...

awesome !!!!!!down to memory lane !

Anonymous said...

Well, I remembar and watch the Power Rangers the movie a long time ago. I liked the gallery and bihind the scene too. Including locatad in Australia, USA and Mexico.
Off course, there is realese launch in VHS and DVD, his time, realese in Blu-ray disc in 2010 or 2011, you know? Than, realese in mangá version of Power Rangers the movie, too. You know?


Masanori.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you give credit to the person who those pictures actually belong to?

Lavender Ranger said...

If I can remember where I got them, yes.

Ranger Aimee from RB said...

I know this is extremely late, but I thought I would pop in since I knew who's pictures they were. They are originally from Buzz/JC/HenshinVault. He has a blog posting on his myspace talking about the suits and details about his trips to visit Sticks and Stones. Original blog can be found here http://www.myspace.com/henshin-vault/blog/511500216 .

Thought this would help out even though this is an old article. :)