Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Seperated at Birth: Miss America and Centaur of Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters

I know this is just a coincidence but I always found something odd about Miss America. Miss America from Battle Fever J was made in 1979 and Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills was made in 1994, but to be fair I saw TTAFFBH before I knew about Battle Fever J or even Super Sentai. I never liked the hair coming out of her mask and I think it is because of their resemblance. It is pure coincidence that they look alike since the creators of TTAFFBH probably had no idea about Battle Fever J but they just copied Power Rangers with the silver mouths and went the cheap route. The only thing they have in common is the face: blond hair, silver nose and mouth and mask, not the colors nor suit and Miss America had a jewel on her forehead. Anyway I felt like mentioning it, it is my blog after all.

No comments: