Friday, July 6, 2012

Sailor Moon gets an new ANIME


I know this blog is mostly tokusatsu but since Sailor Moon got a tokusatsu almost ten years ago, I can do whatever I want. I wanted a new Anime so yes that's what I am getting! The reason I wanted a new Anime was for it to be more seamless, clean cut and more a chance that it will be dubbed better in English than the first Anime. The animation style evolved in the first five years and the first 'season' was kind of cheap and limited. So it would be awesome for it to be done better.

[At the] "Press conference and 20th anniversary celebration streaming on Nicovideo and for fans at France’s Japan Expo, the big announcement has caught us all by surprise! There will be a new Sailor Moon anime in 2013, and so far Kotono Mitsuishi and Toru Furuya are confirmed to reprise their roles as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen!"


"This was held in Tokyo on July 6, Nikofare today, was announced at the venue the event was to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Talk.  New anime theme song, the pink clover Z idol group is responsible should be noted."

Some people are talking about the thighs in the logo being an indicator of the series being more adult and less for kids but given the bright colors, I think it will still have dolls for kids. It is not going to be like Akibaranger but I think it will still be Sailor Moon. I mean, the original Japanese Sailor Moon anime was not considered 'kid friendly' here in the states uncut. It had to be edited. So I am sure it will still be our girl. Controversial and fun as always. Some people are worried about Sailor Neptune and Uranus relationship being in tact but I am sure it will be. Since Pioneer has been trying for the rights to dub 'Sailor Moon', I hope this includes the new anime and the original.

No comments: