Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Adventures Shopping (My Haul)


Okay so I went shopping and hunting for the ACG cards which I am obessed with thanks to the Gosei Morpher. So I missed the premiere of Megaforce but I recorded it and reviewed it in my eariler post. So yeah, I wanted to get there on time, going to my local Target and finding nothing.


I went to an another Target and did find the mini figures which my nephew will love. For those in Miami, it is the one on Biscayne Blvd NW in Aventura, the one near Florida International University Biscayne Bay Campus. To get the Translucent figure, I had to grab the one in the back of all of them. I forgot to grab some extras to trade.

I finally went to Wal-Mart (of 163 avenue NW in Aventura for those who live in Miami) and found them. I grabbed 2 Starter Packs.

Starter Pack comes with the 'game board,' instructions, 2 Dice, and 40 cards (half Samurai, half Megaforce). And 16 cards are repeats, 2 of each. 

And a couple Booster Packs.

I got a good haul and even a MM Power Up Holo card. My goal is to get most of the females, since they only got Mighty Morphin, RPM, Samurai and Megaforce in this first series, I got them all except for Yellow.









Here are my repeats if anyone is interested in trading.


No comments: