Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Preview Pictures: Advent Master Returns




Wow the preview for next week's “Advent Master Returns” shown after "Xaviax's Wrath" has big spoilers and surprising events. Here are some Spoilery pictures of next week:











SPOILERS BELOW











Scroll down at your own discretion, I am sorry, I know you are stuck looking at this if you going to scroll down on the blog anyway.










Mark Dacascos guest stars as Eubulon/Advent Master next week.






Aria Alistar as Maya, in a new outfit premiering next week by judging by the promo. I had this picture for a while but I didn't know when it was coming.

1 comment:

RFyleCreatorAnimator said...

O_____O OMG!!! I can't wait!! It keeps getting better and better. Mark Dacascos!! I've seen him in other movies and stuff. I'm excited to see him in Dragon Knight!! ^____^