Sunday, March 31, 2013

Unboxing My Guardians of Justice sets


I ordered 15 packs of Guardians of Justice from Potomac Distrubtion and they arrived yesterday but I was out with friends. They were supposed to be released April 1st. But one of my Twitter friends Raz got it March 29th. FuryDiamond got them the next day and another person as well. They haven't been spotted in stores yet.





Recreation of a picture the Bandai facebook did.

 First pack open, I got the ultra rate Shadow Ranger and Lauren the Red Ranger.

 2nd Pack

 Third Pack: RPM Silver and Goldar

 
Fourth Pack: Vexacus and Ecliptor. Repeats: Red Wind Ranger and Yellow S.W.A.T. mode

 Fifth: RPM Silver,  Mach Megazord, Krybot. Repeats: Swat Mode Red. I got my Swat Modes complete now.

 Sixth: RPM Zords, Mystic Green, Lightspeed Blue and the Master. Repeats: Mystic Red, Swat Blue

I opened the rest with my grand nephew, these are the results:
 Megaforce zords

 Samurai Zords

My Ninja Storm Cards


My Villain cards

 My SPD cards

My Mystic Force cards

The first to donate $20 to Henshin Grid gets one sealed pack of Guardians of Justice.

No comments: