Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monochrome Gokaiger promo (has been common since Gekiranger)

This is a newspaper advertisement promoting the Goukaiger and has their character names. Yes, these are the names, most likely nicknames and we may never find out their real names. These names have already been around the forums and blogs, but here you go:
Captain Marvelous/Gokai Red
Joe Gibken/Gokai Blue
Don Dockoiyer/Gokai Green
Luca Millefi/Gokai Yellow
Aim de Famille/Gokai Pink

These promos have been around since Gekiranger, maybe there was one for Boukenger, I don't recall. I remember when the Gekiranger one came out, many people commented on GekiYellow's face, including me!

The Limited Edition version of the Opening/Ending CD comes with a Special Ranger Key, and a Seal. The Theatre G Rosso show, which starts March 12th.

5 comments:

Luca said...

6 female yellows in a row and the new one has my fan-made red ranger's name. I don't know what's worse: This or Saban giving Bandora my grandmother's name. I could sue...

Mugen said...

Coincidence, coincidence!

Good that the Name/Url option to comment is back. That was the reason why I did not comment for some time....

Mugen said...

Pink for sure has an odd nickname...

Lavender Ranger said...

mugen, i took it away cause there were spammers but since many fans asked for it back, i brought but back. i still did not like all the anonymous.

Mark said...

Captain Marvelous?

I love it.