So Fury Diamond of Megaforcecast.com has interviewed Andy of Bandai's Power Rangers Action Card Game Facebook page and reported there will be a series 4, which will be the last series of the year (2013). The card game will continue in 2014. Series 4 will be called "Legends Unite" and will come out in November.
- 120 Booster Cards
- 7 Ultra Rare cards
- More Team Cards (except Alien Rangers). By Series 4, every team will had have a team card except for Alien Rangers. Hopefully by series 5, they will have one.
- Series will introduce Turbo, Alien Rangers and Operation Overdrive
- This series will have every team.
- Word is soon they will have the art from the horizontal Dice-O cards
- They also say fan-favorites fan have been asking for will be applied
- There are 7 hybrid Villain cards and 7 pure Villain cards and 5 support cards.
- Every card in Series 4 has a unique effect and while there are no new Timing additions there is 1 new ability symbol and 1 extra special additional that they will announce later.
Exclusive from Rangercrew.com and Megaforcecast.com