Monday, June 15, 2009

No Bike Club

For a while, I think the Power Rangers relied too much on motorcycles. Super Sentai was more creative with the modes of transportation, they didn't always rely on bikes.

Denzicraft (Denjiman)
I have not seen the show but supposedly each Denziman had one. I think this was creative, I wish they still did stuff like this.

Jet Skis (Changeman)
The Changeman had these cool jetskis, I don't know if each member had one but in this picture we have Pink, White, and I believe Blue, not sure.

Cyber Gliders (Megaranger) / Galaxy Gliders (Power Rangers in Space)
The Cyber Gliders were a wholesome alternative to bikes. They were used in Power Rangers. But in toy form, they became bikes--the Silver Cycle. The Silver Cycle was called the Auto Slider in Megaranger, it just didn't become a Cyber Glider.

Ginga Horses
The Gingaman (who were used for Lost Galaxy) had horses that only the red horse was ever seen in Lost Galaxy in one episode.

Wingers (Hurricanger/Ninja Storm)
The three Hurricanger had handgliders, which the Wind Rangers of Ninja Storm had as well. I liked how it was different than bikes. I just didn't like how the Wind Rangers got bikes on top of it.

Road Raptors (Abaranger) / Raptor Riders (Dino Thunder)
The Road Raptors were a cool alternative, I just didn't like it when the Dino Rangers got cycles on top of that. In fact, the Blue Ranger got 3 modes of transportation!


Sky Hokis (Magiranger) / Mystic Racer (Mystic Force)
I really loved these rocket brooms. They were really cool and I was glad the Pink and Blue Rangers were included.

Note: The majority of the pictures were scanned by my site partner Mike Bastian except for the Raptor Rider pic.
~Lavender Ranger

No comments: