Friday, November 4, 2011

Old Power Rangers Holloween Costumes

Hey guys, it's Henshin0. Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, I have been either sick, lazy, or had problems with both blogger and the internet as a whole. This is the first of several posts I've been putting off for too long. You can kinda tell concidering the fact that the photos were taken a week before Halloween, and it is now November. Anyways, I had to help my dad find an obscure costume for him (considering how much he hates Scandanavian holidays....and 90's children's television). While in a certain store, I found some suprisingly old power ranger costumes that I forgot were even made. Due to the fact that the store was busy, and I had to work fast so my dad doesn't see what I am doing, I took a few pictures of costumes and accesories, but not all of them.

First, there were some glove and boot accessories, mainly red and green mystic force ranger, and blue operation overdrive ranger
There were also weapon accessories. Among shown, are delta strikers, delta blasters, survibusters (or whatever the PROO sidearm is called), and drive slammer. In another store, I saw drive vortex, but that store was the one before this one, therefore, I didn't take the picture.

Now the piece of resistance (as the French say), the costumes! Like I said, there was little time and space to take pictures, so I don't have all of them, but I will list them all. There were SPD red and blue, Mystic Force red, green, and Solaris Knight, all four male PROO rangers, red and blue Jungle Fury rangers, RPM series red, blue and black rangers, red and blue Samurai rangers. And last, but most definately not least, Red Tyrranasaurus Ranger!


It is worth mentioning that on the day of Halloween, a large group of costumed kids were walking around my college campus, and among them, was a 4 year-old dressed as SPD shadow ranger.

No comments: