Sunday, January 29, 2012

Power Rangers 30 Day Facebook Challenge, Day 4

"Which is your favorite theme song?"

This took me a while to figure out. I really had to narrow it down from a lot of potential favorites. I had a pretty good idea of which ones would be my all-time favorites, but there are just so many that I love, and felt needed to be mentioned in some way. My finalized list is:

3. Power Rangers Ninja Storm's theme song

2. Power Rangers Zeo's theme song

1. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy's theme song

Not much I can say about the besides that they're all fantastic in just about every way. Very epic.
Honorable mentions: Mighty Morphin, in Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Wild Force, DinoThunder, RPM.

So what's YOUR favorite Power Rangers opening theme song?! Comment below or be even more awesome and write it as your Facebook status! Add me, Pat, as a Facebook contact as well: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001995444071

4 comments:

GEIGREEK said...

mystic forceee!

DaiRed1987 said...

My favorite theme songs:
5)Power Rangers Ninja Storm
4)Power Ranger's Zeo
3)Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
2)Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
1)Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy and Lightspeed Resuce had in the opinion the best theme sogs I've ever heard in power rangers history, yes that's a stong claim but just listening to them I just love it!
P.S I don't eve like Lightspeed Rescus so picking it as my #1 favorite is BIG to me

ultra8 said...

Lightspeed Rescue.
Though Dinothunder and Wildforce are also quite addictive.

Josh said...

MMPR has to be number 1. Second being Lost Galaxy, and third Lightspeed Rescue.