Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Power Rangers 30 Day Challenge, Day 7

"What is your favorite weapon?"

So many to choose from! I'm gonna go with the original Power Sword. No- wait, actually the Power Daggers. Or better yet, how could you not go with the Power Ax? Surprisingly difficult question. Because I can't decide between the coolest out of the original team, I've decided to just go with an old favorite: The Quasar Sabers.


Comment and tell us your all-time, favorite Power Rangers weapon! Be sure to join the 30 Day Challenge on Facebook too, it's a lot of promotion for Power Rangers :) Add me, Pat Domonia, as a contact at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001995444071 , and of course, 'Like' us on Facebook!!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Henshin-Grid/121559917928258

7 comments:

Josh said...

Have to go with the Dragon Dagger for number 1. Second would be The Spiral Saber from In Space, and third is Saba From MMPR.

ZeroFlame16 said...

1. Spiral Saber (In Space)
2. Shadow Saber (SPD) -Tie with Saba
3. Saba (Mighty Morphin) -Tie with Shadow Saber

I just love swords.

RedSamurai159 said...

I Like DekaRed's Blasters. I Love That he had two "Pistols" It was great. I also love the ChronoSabers

Alex said...

Definitely Saba. It was the only roleplay toy I had as a kid (and still have now) and just has too many fond memories behind it.

DaiRed1987 said...

My favorite weapons are:
1)Dragonranger Dagger(Zyuranger/MMPR)
2)Double Vector/Chrono Sabers (Timeranger/Time Force)
3)Byakkoshinken/Saba (Dairanger/MMPR)
4)Star Beast/Quasar Sabers (Gingaman/Lost Galaxy)
5)Daizanto (Shinkenger)

Antondavis32 said...

I like the quadro blaster from in space the chrono sabers from time force and quasar sabers from lost galaxy

Gobuster silver said...

1.spiral saber
2.trans dagger
Mega blade