Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can you guess the Kamen Rider? #1 -- Answers

Answers:
(01)
Kamen Rider Raia
Henshin0, The ArBlogs, Lucas, KRChange, and Luca.

(02)
Kamen Rider Diend
Dpeblo, Sixth Member, KRSuperSentaiFan1025, and Luca got it.

(03)
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Henshin0, TheArBlogs, Black, ShinkenBlue, Dpeblo, Lucas, Sixth Member, KRChange, and Diego got it.

(04)
Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form
Henshin0, The Arblogs, henshinhead, sixthmember, henshinhead, diego, and KRSUPERSENTAIFAN1025 got it.

(05)
Kamen Rider Danki
I made a mistake, it is not Ibuki.

(06)
Kamen Rider Odin
TokuFan555 was the only one that got it.

(07)
Kamen Rider Rey
Nobody got it.

(08)
Kamen Rider Birth
TheArBlogs, Sixth Member, KRSUPERSENTAIFAN1025 got it.

(09)
Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form
HenshinHead, Sixth Member, KRChange, KRSUPERSENTAIFAN1025, and Luca got it.

5 comments:

henshin0 said...

Sweetness! I got all exept 3 of the guys I got, and one of those guys was correct but I didn't write which form. I'LL GET YOU KUUGA!

Lavender Ranger said...

Oh Henshin0, yours count, sorry I just put search function for Pegasus and put which ones said it. Well, this way was better than before no? I'm doing Power Rangers/Sentai next. And Kamen Rider after that. Maybe I'll do random tokusatsu after that.

henshin0 said...

Oh dang, I fear metal hero, ultraman, ryukendo, tomeka rescue, and grankaiser/justirizer/sazer x are a bit too hard core for me. I can try them, butI won't fare with them as well as kamen rider or super sentai. By the way, I appologize if this is off topic, but if there is a 35th with all sentai crossover, and a 40th with all rider crossover, shouldn't there be an Ooo VS gokaiger special? Also, i know that you are probably busy, but an interesting idea fir an article would be on actors who were both sentai and riders, such as v3/aoranger, geki/j, go-ongold/kickhopper, and mini gekired/kiva (DCD).

Anonymous said...

Erm, that's danki not Ibuki! LOL

BlueDolphin said...

dang it!! i forgot hibiki is purple...oh well