- Kamen Rider Birth has a "Gun Metabase". He is green in color. He attains his "Crane Arm" in the movie.
- Kazari will meet up with Maki, they may work together
- Gil, the dinosaur Greed, is a special character. There is a reason why he is not with the others currently.
- Shauta Combo will see its debut next year.
- Kamen Rider Birth (Above, second from the left) is actually Kazari, or more specifically, the human that Kazari chose. Kazari achieves this by forming a pact with Kougami's technology side.
- Gameru sacrifices himself for Mezuru, trading his remaining Core Medals to Ankh for Mezuru's.
- A 5th Greed will appear. This Greed, Rusheru, is the "Mother of the Greeds". She seems to have more Core Medals.
- Ankh isn't a Greed at all. He's a Yummy. Somewhere else, the true Ankh exists, and he has 5 Core Medals with him.
- Kougami and Maki's plans are to revive the original OOO, possibly using Eiji as a "container" for his revival. This OOO would become "Artificial Greed, No. 3."
- Commander Dopant Appears.
- "Accel Booster" appears. This is an item that upgrades the Accel Memory and lets Ryuu attain and maintain the Yellow Accel form. The Commander Dopant will use this item too.
- Ice Dopant and Utopia Dopants appear.
- The chapter serves as backstory to Never, not just Daido. and as such takes place before A to Z. Here, we find never in a mission to a town composed of Psychic people. Daido has in his control the T1 version of the Eternal Memory, but his transformation is unstable. He gains a new form, "Kamen Rider Eternal Red Flare" which is a red Eternal.
- Apparently, W appears briefly in this chapter, but has no real contact with anybody. (He is set to appear in the OOO Chapter.)
DX Henshin Belt BirthDriver
Info- The 2nd Rider, Kamen Rider Birth's, henshin belt. Transforms by using the Kani and Sasori Cell Medals. Belt has a Gachapon like sound effect. Birth himself uses construction themed alternate arms including Shovel, Crane, and others. The arms unite into a Scorpion.
Info- Birth's gun weapon.
Sofubi 05 Kamen Rider Birth
Candroid Series 05 Gorilla Candroid
Info- Gorilla type candroid.
Sofubi 06 OOO Tajadoru Combo
Info- Sofubi figure of OOO Tajadoru Combo
Info- Special weapon for Tajadoru that is attached to the arm of OOO. Comes with Kujaku and Condor medals.
Candroid Series 06 KujakuCandroid
Info- Peacock type candroid.
Core Medal Case
Info- Case that Ankh uses in show.
OCC 05 OOO Tajadoru Combo
Info- OCC Tajadoru Fig.
Sofubi 07 OOO Shauta Combo
Info- Shauto Combo sofubi figure. Shauta Combo is composed of Shachi, Unagi and Tako medals. The Unagi arms utilize an electric whip that lights up, and the Tako legs can split like an octopus, allowing OOO to do a rider kick.
O-Medal Set 3
Info- Shachi, Unagi and Tako Core Medals
SHF Tatoba Combo
Info- SHF fig, Tatoba
OOC 06 Kamen Rider Birth
Info- OOC series of Birth. Comes with all 6 of his alternate weapon arms. All 6 arms can unite on their own into a Scorpion mecha.
OOC 07 OOO Shauta Combo
Info- Shauta OOC
Candroid Series 07 PteraCandroid
Info- Pteranodon type candroid.
SHF OOO Gatakiriba Combo
Info- Gatakiraba SHF figure.
Kamen Rider Birth and Kamen Rider Accel