Saturday, November 6, 2010

Poll Results: Super Sentai and Kamen Rider Merchandise you buy / More Special Weeks / Polls / You buy toys?


If you do, which merchandise of Super Sentai do you buy?
DVDs - 79
Action Figures - 69
Mecha - 63
Other Toys - 40
Posters - 36
Books/Magazines - 31
Statuettes - 23


If you do, which merchandise of Kamen Rider do you buy?
DVDs - 62
Action Figures - 52
Other Toys - 43
Books/Magazines - 33
Posters - 32
S.I.C. Figures - 32
Statuettes - 22


What other kind of the Special Weeks should I have?
Zord Week - 123
Cast Week - 87
Toy Week - 73
None of the Above - 11


What kind of polls in the blog would you like the most to vote on?
Best of - 104
Toys - 77
Actor Hotness - 70
Questioning Episodes - 58
Personal Questions - 52
Acting - 50
Questioning Companies - 42


Do you buy Power Ranger Toys?
Yes, to collect - 96
Used to - 51
No - 20
Yes, for my kids - 5

2 comments:

Luca said...

I sometimes buy posters. I'd collect the toys if they didn't cost so much.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew where to buy the posters. (which ships to the UK)

Can anyone help with that?

I'm quite suprised people buy the DVDs with a lack of english subtitles?