Friday, November 5, 2010

Fan Cosplay

Following are pictures I found on the web. Now, the costumes that look exactly like the ones on the show are made by fans, from actual molds, they make the helmets, costumes run around $300 to $600 dollars. The inaccurate looking ones of course are cheaper. Now, there are certain costumes that don't look accurate and are made by fans, like Zedd, Rita, Megazords, Kegaleshia, etc. In japan, the regular uniforms (Jackets, etc.) are available for sale for adults. Saban should really license the suits, he would make a lot of money, like the Star Wars people do.

Rita, MMPR, and Zedd

Mega Yellow / Yellow Space Ranger, Kamen Rider Hibiki, and Gao White / White Wild Force Ranger.

Armored Dragon Ranger / MMPR Red and Abare Killer / White Dino Ranger

Rangers at Power Morphicon 2007
Aka Ranger (Goranger) and Dyna Black from Dynaman at Power Morphicon 2007.

Rangers at Power Morphicon 2010
PROO, MMPR, Turbo, Lost Galaxy, Samurai Red Rangers, MMPR Black Ranger and Dino Thunder Triassic Ranger.

Cutie Honey and Kiba Ranger/MMPR White Ranger

Abare Black / Black Dino Ranger

Deka Master/Shadow Ranger and Triceratops Ranger/MMPR Blue

Change Dragon from Changeman

Oh Red / Zeo Ranger I and Jan from Gekiranger

Mega Silver / Silver Space Ranger

White Swan (Jetman) and Bouken Red/ PROO Red

White Swan (Jetman) and Red Hawk

Tenma Ranger (Dairanger)

Go Green / Lightspeed Ranger

Kamen Rider ZX SIC version

STGCC Cosplay Kamen Rider Kiva

Stgcc 2009 Kamen Rider Kabuto

Mindanao Cosplay Summit 2010 Kamen Rider Faiz

Kamen Rider V3 @ AFA 2009

Kamen Rider Decade and Diend


RARE FAN-MADE CREATIONS

Black Lion Rio / Dai Shi

SPD Battlizer

Go-On Red and a fan-made Kegaleshia

Two girls as Tetsu/Deka Break and Lisa/Deka Bright
Boom for SPD (A combo of Boom's dream of being an Orange Ranger and the actual suit he cooked up).



Deka Gold from Dekaranger


FAN CREATIONS
MMPR Movie Green Ninja Ranger, never existed.

I forgot the name of this fictional Ranger, I do know she wrote a fan fiction and then had the suit made.

Gold Ranger, Saboten-Con in Mesa, Arizona; A combination of Jungle Fury Helmet, Lost Galaxy and Ninja Storm Morphers.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

The dude playing Boom is *huge*!

Fantasy Leader said...

I wish I could find some good instructions that could explain how to make these costumes.

I've been looking around online, but I only find "instructions" that either don't tell enough, or just don't make sense and aren't accurate enough.

Lavender Ranger said...

Jonathan, no kidding. I added another pic I found of him. I only got 2.

Unknown said...

Fantasy Leader: each of the costume oarts are sold separatedly. In eBay you can find cool helmets by 250$... And the other parts of the suit on Rangerboard forums. A Zentai suit (not sentai) is a great choice if you are after saving money, you can even have them custom made, but you will anyway need a helmet, because thise masks that come with them SUCK! Some guys also make custom helmets for 300$

Awesome Gold Ranger!oh, and gerald, i remember having seen a lot of pictures of that orange ranger guy.

Luca said...

I once cosplayed my fictional DekaRainbow, but I don't have any pictures.

Cosplay said...

Today's world is growing very rapidly. Everyone wants to look good.In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part.it gives you personal satisfaction.it has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season.

Carrotz said...

Cosplayed Ninjared Sasuke/Red Aquatar last year once... The helmet is broke and I'm lazy to repair it...

I made the helmet, sword, arm guards, leg guards and henshin device myself I just had a seamstress create the red spandex suite for me I had to put the other details of the suit like the collar and the logo...

Heres a pic of that cosplay...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs415.ash2/69386_162170027135563_100000277004739_446104_3657853_n.jpg

That facebook acount isn't mine its my friends... he took that shot of me while I was cosplaying

Trongskie said...

wow. where did you get that diend picture? thanks for uploading it btw XD

Unknown said...

That's not Deka Gold. The helmet is completely different, and she has the Roman Numeral XI on her, which is 11. Gold has X, which is 10

freedomblack said...

The dude doing the Boom costume is my bro, Dustin. Awesome job, too.

Anonymous said...

abarekiller was me! (Instagram: PSYCHOREDCOSPLAY), from Otakon a few years back. That was a great time!