Friday, October 30, 2009

Queer Eye for Kamen Rider Kivara

I had promised to do an outfit critique of Kamen Rider Kivaara's outfit and here it is. It seems that Kamen Rider Kivaara's costume has been updated since the first promotional images and promo commercial in August. In the promo image--below, she has a silver belt and blue on her chest and stomach. I didn't notice the little red circle on the ankle bracelets before. Now, she has a red belt, black outlines on the blue on her chest and silver on her helmet instead of blue. Also black on her sides instead of white and black outlines on her chest. She also gets two blue lines going down from her waist to knee and other little changes. I love the changes! I am in love of that red belt, I really want that belt.

At first, I was not crazy about the blue and white color scheme, maybe a little too white and I didn't like the use of blue--because most of the other new Kamen Riders around Kamen Rider Decade are blue like Diend, Abyss, and Amaki. I would have liked it if it was white and light pink. So the changes are a welcomed change, wish they had put some black on the sides of her legs though. I think the change came because they had time to do so, maybe they are an upgrade but I highly doubt it. I think they just re-shot all her scenes with the new outfit. Maybe they didn't shoot much of the footage and they completed everything with the new upgrades. Her sword is interesting, I like the white parts of it and the red tip.


6 comments:

Mark said...

When(if) they remake Kiva for America, do you think they'll add Kivaara?

Lavender Ranger said...

I would Mark, but it's incredibly hard to tell. I think Kivara is not part of the Kamen Rider Kiva package. I think it is part of the Kamen Rider Decade package. They could just buy the rights to the final Decade movie for her, but I don't think Adness or any American company (not even Saban) would do that.

Ridertom said...

As far as i know Adness has bought the rights to the entire kamen rider name. Seeing as the entire set of series are licensed on crunchyroll. But from the new news of KRDK being canceled 2 eps from the end. Another doesn't look to promising.

Anonymous said...

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was not canceled 2 episodes from the end it was canceled 1 episode from the end, cause they did play the first part of For Ventara And Earth on CW.

Lavender Ranger said...

Honey, did you forget about A Dragon's Tale?

Anonymous said...

Yeah i did forget about "A Dragon's Tail" Sorry.