Monday, November 22, 2010

Power Rangers Samurai Sneak Peek - When Will Air?



Everyone wants to know when or where exactly these Power Rangers Samurai sneak peaks will air. What I hear is it will only appear NickToons, I heard a rumor it might appear on Nickelodeon. I don't have NickToons, only Nickelodeon so if it doesn't air on Nickeoldeon, don't expect the video here unless someone uploads it on YouTube and I will post it here if I'm not busy. Also, I always watch the Thanksgiving parade and will be recording it and will post that on the blog. You'll have to pick a show you won't mind watching and pay attention during the commercial breaks. Here are the times previously announced for the Power Rangers Samurai sneak peek during the All-Heroes Weekend on Nicktoons:

Thursday, Nov. 25 at 9 p.m. - Hero Factory

Saturday, Nov. 27 at 10 p.m. (or just a few minutes before) - Spongebob

Sunday, Nov. 28 at 9 a.m. - Zevo3

These times are coming from the Power Rangers On-Air Central.

No comments: