Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Mobirates strikes again

I got four new Gashapon Ranger Keys but my Mobirates makes them have different sounds like before. I got Go-On Silver, Dragonranger, Gokai Yellow, and Hime Shinken Red and the Go-On Silver keys works fine. Dragonranger thinks its Goseiger, Gokai Yellow thinks its Shinkenger and the Shinken Red key thinks its Gingaman, just like the regular key, since it has the same key groves. So its my Mobirates. I am also selling Gashapon Shinken Red and Hime Shinken Red keys for $20 for both (includes shipping), contact me! They are still in their packaging, unopen. Stickers need to be added.

http://henshingrid.blogspot.com/2011/04/wrong-sounds-in-my-ranger-keys-i-bought.html

5 comments:

Dessa said...

I am jealous. My local Uwajimaya only has sets 1 and 3 of the candy toys, and neither has Gokai Yellow in them (nor Pink, but I want Yellow).

Lavender Ranger said...

I have Pink, Silver, Green, yellow and Red, just missing Blue.

Dessa said...

IHU so much...

I only have Gokai Red and Dragon Ranger (was debating between Dragon Ranger and Abare Killer, but Green Ranger was my original favorite Ranger, so that decided it for me).

Vexacus said...

Do you ship to the UK?

Lavender Ranger said...

E-mail me Vexacus, we'll talk.