Saturday, April 14, 2012

Power Rangers Super Samurai - Runway Spike - Episode Review

Thank you to Samuraicast.com for the pictures:
 
Rent is overdue at Bulk and Spike's. Apparently they live in a garage of someone else's house.

  Spike leaves to get a job and is fired three times.

  The Rangers fight an annoying Nighlok that can duplicate itself. Mia meets Spike and cheers him up.

 Bulk and Spike reunite?

  They use the Light Zord to combat it.

 Mia even uses the Pink Shogun Mode!

 Say what you want about Power Rangers Samurai, I am loving Shogun Mode for the girls.

 In the end of the ep, Mia offers Bulk and Spike to work catching fish for Antonio. I also didn't like the dialogue for the monster, he was really annoying.

4 comments:

ZeroFlame16 said...

Do you think we will ever see Skull return? I thought this was the sure thing to see him return?

Unknown said...

OMG! Mia is second to use Shogun Mode?! That's awsome! Gives me hope that she'll use Super Mode agian too.

Lavender Ranger said...

Paul said supposedly he would but now I doubt it.

lionel_B said...

I can still dream the Shogun mode for Antonio? We had the toy anyway ...