Friday, June 3, 2011

Time Force's Jason Faunt interviewed for local event


Jason Faunt (Wes and Alex) and Erin Cahill (Jen) will take part in a Blues-N-BBQ event designed to celebrate the renaming of the McHenry YMCA to the Sage YMCA of Metro Chicago. It’ll include performances by Geneva Red (also a McHenry native) and The Roadsters Blues Band as well as the Jesse White Tumblers. In thsi interview, Jason fondly looks back at his days as the Red Ranger.

Excerpts from Interview:
"There were times when I was playing opposite myself, which was fun. The only thing that was difficult was that my hair was dyed light for Wes and then black for the other guy. There were times when they would have a stand-in playing the back of me. When I was talking to me, I was actually talking to a stick. I think the most difficult part was just having to jump in the shower and wash out the black hair."

What do they [daughters] think of their dad as a Power Ranger?

"I don’t think they really get it. They see my action figure that looks like me. The call it Baby Daddy. They play with it, but I’ve never really talked about it. They don’t watch the show so they don’t know much about it."

http://www.nwherald.com/2011/06/01/mchenrys-faunt-remembers-power-ranger-role/agf7bb9/

No comments: