Saturday, July 23, 2011

Next Week Gokaiger Episode 23


The usual eprson who posts episode captures didn't post any at the same time as it aired. But Toei.co.jp did post pictures on their site for next week. Ahim and Luka meet Matsuri/Go Pink. And in the preview, they transform into sibling rangers such as Magi Pink & Magi Yellow (who was originally a guy), FivePink, FiveYellow, Go Pink and Go Yellow. The team of course become GoGoV. I wonder if a Six Ranger joke is made. Basco also shows up and brings Rio, Mele and Zuuban to life.




Matsuri helps a mother and daughter with delivering another child. The episode has had some fans questioning if Matsuri is that popular of a heroine to focus the heornie stuff on her, but I think it is the luck of the draw as she was popular, but I think Miku (MegaPink), Momo (OhPink), Mei (PteraRanger), and Nanami (HurricaneBlue) were more popular. Well, American fans are crazy about Mei and Miku.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not exactly sure if this is a sixth ranger "joke" or not...but it's interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJlDQaMP57A

Lavender Ranger said...

Yeah I can't decide if it's real or not. At the last scene, the helmet--it looks pulled from Power Rangers. The scene with the six is kind of hard to explain, that looks real. The reason that leads me to think it is fake is because how could they get the footage on the TV and the person who edited it together probably put it on a DVD or VHS. If fake, it is extremely well done.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's real either, as cool as that would be. I doubt it was put on a VHS though, that seems silly. The part you described DOES suspiciously look pulled from PR, but it does have the flames in the background instead of the weird Lightspeed Rescue tunnel.

Anonymous said...

Yeah if it is fake it is a very very good one. But something I did notice that might just be my imagination but if you look closely at Titanium rangers face when he changes there are some green and red lights on his visor that are there when he changes in PRLS. It might just. E my imagination or me over analyzing things but for that reason I think it might be faked. But I would be really happy if it were real!

Dessa said...

Actually, it wouldn't be that hard to get the footage onto a television. Both the PS3 and the Xbox 360 can play video files, either stream it wirelessly from a computer or put it on a flash drive and play it from the system.

Anonymous said...

Now fair enough it could be fake but then you have Gai who has this power to day dream it could be said that the power of the GoGo V Keys create's a sixth key for that team or they could the power of the 15 sixth ranger keys create's it you admit though it does seem strange that a group henshin of GoGo V would appear during the week of the tribute and I will say I am hopeing and holding out that this is true.