Monday, May 18, 2009

New Shinkenger Mecha Chart

Well, my friend Dukemon22 posted this on his blog Toku Insider but I decided to post this anyway since people come to my site for stuff too. Top Right/Red Arrow: ShinkenOh with Kabuto Origami becomes Kabuto ShinkenOh and ShinkenOh with Kaijiki Origami becomes Kaijiki ShinkenOh and ShinkenOh with Tora Origami becomes Tora ShinkenOh; Light Blue Arrow: Kabuto, Kaijiki, and Tora Origami become DaiTenkuu; Dark Blue Arrow: ShinkenOh and DaiTenkuu become TenkuuShinkenoh; Top Left/Green Arrow: ShinkenOh and Red's dino KyoryuOriGami becomes KyoryuShinkenOh; Middle/Dark Purple Arrow: DaiTenkuu + IkaOriGami= IkaTenkuuBuster; Light Indigo Arrow: ShinkenGold's EbiOrigami/DaiKaioh and his squid IkaOriGami= IkaDaiKaiOh; Light Purple arrow: ShinkenOh and IkaOriGami becomes IkaShinkenOh; Bottom Left/Orange Arrow: ShinkenOh + DaiKaiOh= DaiKaiShinkenOh; Bottom Right/Dark Red Arrow: All the Origami together, no name yet I suppose.

UPDATED 5/24/09
KyoryuOriGami close-up.



Shinken Red's power-up, I like the tails in the back. I am not crazy about the shoulder wings and pebble necklace though. I will do a full review when we see them in live-action.

I was wrong about Ebi Origami, it is not a copy of the Kabuto origami, it is actually quite bigger than it, it can form a whole new robo! Ans when it becomes DaiKaiOh, it has four different faces it can change to!

Related Topic: Shinkenger Gold

No comments: