Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Toy Line Canceled

Because of the cancellation of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight on CW4Kids in America, Bandai America has canceled the rest of the toy line set to come out in 2010 (or December 2009). The Kamen Rider Dragon Knight subsite or sitelet is still online. The sweepstakes ended December 5, 2009. I am sad because I wanted an affordable 4 inch Kamen Rider Siren. We all knew this was going to happen, regardless the toy sales. I have yet to find Strike at my stores.

Source:
Toynews!.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really stupid. Even though the show is done, they should still sell the rest of the toys.

Anonymous said...

"Yeah this is gonna very popular! More popular than Power Rangers which is for babies and there's going to be a huge movie too!" and then this happens.

Before you assume huge your product's going to be hit, let the series air for a few months first. I feel embarrassed for the Wang Brothers... god.