Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cast Week


Even though Zord Week won the poll, I will be doing Cast week first because I have more material right now to do a cast week than a zord week. I might do the Zord week on the week of Thanksgiving or earlier. This is a busy month for me because of work and personal stuff. I also have an announcement. This will be my 997 post, meaning in 2 or 3 more posts, I will have my Thousandth (100th) post on Henshin Grid since I started in 2008.

I have been running Super Sentai.com since 1999 but I have never seen a stronger response since I started the site than this blog. I was thinking of discontinuing these Special Weeks, but I found that many like these weeks so I shall continue them (forgive me for the 'shall', I have been watching medieval movies).

No comments: