Sunday, December 26, 2010

NATPE 2011 Power Rangers Party with Marvista and Saban Brands




Sunday January 23rd, 2011 from 10pm to late, at the beachfront La Cote in the Fontainebleau Resort in South Beach a.k.a. Miami Beach, Florida there will be a Saban Brands and Marvista Entertainment's Power Rangers Samurai Party, a high-octane start to four days of beach-front celebrations of the best in entertainment in the VIP area. To go, you would have to be a member of the NATPE (National Association of Television Program Executives) and it is around $125 for membership and to attend the events. I live five miles from there, I wish I could go but it is Invite Only. I will be sure to keep the latest news.

More Information here at C21 Media

UPDATED 1/25/11
The following are from Facebook, I wish i could have seen this in person, but didn't know:





UPDATED 1/31/11
Televisa has picked up Power Rangers for October in Mexico. I am hoping Univision shows PRS soon in the U.S. as Saban owns it.
http://www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/28436

No comments: