Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Merchandise we never saw or didn't really know about

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Merchandise we never saw in the United States, or didn't really know that well.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Kids costume, I was not aware of this and I don't think a lot of people knew about it. This picture was on Rangerboard, it did exist and was released in America but I didn't see it in stores.
Muscle:
http://www.etoys.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4378558
Classic:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_050VA4948201P?prdNo=16&i_cntr=1292210191020



Mike Moh showed this picture on TwitPic/Twitter for the planned Bandai America toy of his character Danny Cho/Kamen Rider Axe (Tiger for you Ryuki fans). He says he looks like an old man, but for me, it looks like a heck better sculpt than the one for Kit, Drew and Len.

2 comments:

Luca said...

I see this stuff ALL THE TIME when I type Kamen Rider in search.

Kingofusernames said...

No no I saw the Kids costume