Saturday, July 20, 2013

Petition: We Want Titanium Ranger and Spirit Ranger Keys Toys

UPDATED 8/19/13

I had this petition for about a couple weeks now but I didn't make a post on it. It teaches me to make a post about stuff, people don't notice stuff on the right side of the blog. I have 245 votes so far! As for the Aquitar Ranger petition, I had 169 votes and 66 members part of the facebook page. I might have to create a facebook page for this too. So we now know there will be Aquitar Ranger Keys and hopefully soon ACG cards. But what I want to push for now is Bandai America to make Ranger Keys toys for Titanium Ranger and the Spirit Rangers. And hopefully these keys will NOT be only available for the San Diego Comic Con 2014 and available for everyone.

Please sign the petition:


Please join Facebook Group:

We Want:
Titanium Ranger
Elephant Ranger
Shark Ranger
Bat Ranger
Phantom Ranger
Nova Ranger

Zeltrax987 did these drawings of the Spirit Rangers and Phantom Ranger.

Fan Made Titanium Ranger Keys

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Why are you petitioning for 4 more keys? Even if there toys they wont be in the show. Believe me I LOVE this idea for the American exclusive keys, but wouldn't it have been a better time to do this BEFORE super megaforce production? So that maybe just MAYBE they would have included them. Again not trying to be a hater or anything I love this idea I just think it could have been done earlier.

Lavender Ranger said...

G Money, hine sight is twenty twenty, I had no idea they wouldn't include them.

Unknown said...

Me neither lavender ranger. I've been following your sight for a while now and must I say your sight is probably the best when it comes to super megaforce news. Thank you very much and keep up the great work!!!! :)

Lavender Ranger said...

by the way, sight = site.

Anonymous said...

how to make these keys ranger? I want to learn!

swimrec21 said...

All I keep reading and hearing is ranger keys, ranger keys, ranger keys! All they are is a money maker for Bandai. And come on people, you are adults. Do you need more toys?

Lavender Ranger said...

Swimrec21, Collectors never stop collecting. If you don't want to hear about Ranger Keys, then don't come to this blog! This is the Ranger Key headquarters!

swimrec21 said...

That is a good attitute to have toward someone who regularly visits and supports your site.