Saturday, January 2, 2010

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Ep 44: The Eighteenth Head of the Shiba House

I have to admit I don't completely understand Japanese so I cant explain everything that happened in this episode just yet, I decided to cover it because it is historic. But the female Shinken Red doesn't appear until the close end of the episode, around the 22 minute mark (with commercials).

The Shinkengers first welcome the New Year after defeating Akumaro. Shitari sends out for the female Ayakashi Yomotsugari. She attacks, targeting Takeru and injures him, not before he takes her first life. He gives his Inromaru to Ryuunosuke and they fight with the Origami. A girl appears in front of Takeru, all the Origami are down and the Shinkenger see the Lion Origami move. They think it is Takeru, the Shinken Red saves the day. They un-transform, go down with Takeru and spot the other Shinken Red. Her handler presents her as she un-transforms, shocking the others.






I hate how the magazines spoiled this episode for everyone because we have already been in on the surprise for three weeks. The surprise of the episode takes so long, the big episode to watch would be next week.

1 comment:

psowill said...

I love this episode. I mean it's too awesome for words. What I like about this is the they were straightforward and to the point with her character. She strong and a capable fighter in her own right. I'm hopping that in the future some more female red sentais or red Rangers for power rangers will be used like this in the future.